Heatmiser neoStat-e Electric Thermostat (Sapphire Black)
The neoStat-e is supplied with a 3 meter floor sensor and is capable of switching up to 16A and communicates to the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, to create a fully controllable network system of your home heating.
The neoStat-e can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer - allowing you to take control of your towel rails or lighting.
- Stunning design incorporating soft touch keys.
- Non programmable, 5/2 day, 7 day & 24 hour programming modes.
- Air, Air & floor & floor only sensing modes.
- 3 meter floor sensor.
- 5 minute program intervals.
- Self learning optimum start
- 4 comfort level/ times per day
- Holiday facility
- Automatic blue back light (turns off after 30 secs)
- Flush mounting
- C/F selectable
- Key code facility
- Frost protection
|Dimensions||85 x 85 x 15 mm|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...
Frequently asked questions
When choosing a thermostat for your underfloor heating system you need to decide what characteristics you want from your thermostat. Manual - A manual thermostat will provide total control when ...