Heatmiser neoStat 12v V2 - Programmable Thermostat White
The Heatmiser neoStat 12V offers you a smarter way to control your heating from anywhere.
The neoStat is a 12v powered thermostat with a volt free switch.The neoStat communicates to the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, to create a fully controllable network system of your home heating. The 12v neoStat is compatible with the UH8-N wiring centre.
With simple installation the neoStat has been designed to replace an existing three wire thermostat, and after joining the zone to the neoHub, remote control is possible.
- White back light with proximity sensor
- Illuminated soft touch keys with proximity sensor
- Non programmable, 5/2 day, 7 day and 24 hour programming
- 5 minute program intervals
- Self learning optimum start
- 4 comfort levels per day (Option for 6 when paired to neoHub)
- Temperature hold facility
- Holiday facility
- Automatic white back light (turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush mounting
- C/F selectable
- Key code facility
- Frost protection
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...