Heatmiser neoStat 12v v2 - Programmable Thermostat Platinum
The neoStat is a 12v powered thermostat with a volt free switch. The neoStat communicates to the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, to create a fully controllable network system of your home heating. The 12v neoStat is compatible with the UH8-N wiring centre.
Simple installation is key with Neo. The neoStat has been designed to replace an existing three wire thermostat, and after joining the zone to the neoHub, remote control is possible.
The neoStat can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer- ideal if you want to take control of your towel rails or lighting.
- White back light with proximity sensor
- Illuminated soft touch keys with proximity sensor
- Non programmable, 5/2 day, 7 day and 24 hr programming
- 5 minute program intervals
- Self-learning optimum start
- 4 comfort levels per day (Option for 6 when paired to neoHub)
- Temperature hold facility
- Holiday facility
- Automatic white back light (turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush mounting
- C/F selectable
- Key code facility
- Frost protection
Please note: This thermostat is only Wi-Fi compatible when used with the Heatmiser NeoHub
|Dimensions||85 x 85 x 13 mm|
|Max. switching current||3A|
|Wi-Fi Compatible||Yes (With Neohub)|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision