Stiebel Eltron SHZ 100 S 232786 100L - Unvented, Wall-mounted Water Heater
Wall mounted DHW cylinder for supplying DHW.
- Sealed unvented (pressure-tested) for supplying several draw-off points.
- Manual rapid heat-up mode also possible. Internal steel cylinder with special enamel coating, T&P valve and anti-corrosion rod; thermal insulation for low heat losses.
- Flanged immersion heater, dual/single circuit operation.
- The water content is maintained at the selected temperature by the controller (subject to connection). In manual rapid heat-up operation, the water content is heated only once, requiring the heat-up process to be started manually.
- Infinitely variable temperature adjustment between approx. 35 °C and 70 °C.
- Automatic frost protection in single circuit operation.
- Indicator for manual rapid heat-up operation and rapid heat-up (single press of a pushbutton), replaceable flanged copper immersion heater with drain connector.
- Installation with the following: Safety assembly, funnel and expansion vessel with wall mounting bracket. IP24 D (splash proof).
Customers who bought this also bought
|Dimensions||510mm x 1126 mm|
|Rated voltage||230 V|
|Standby power consumption||.86 kwh/24h|
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision