Stiebel Eltron DEM 4 Set Instantaneous Unvented Water Heater
Wherever smaller volumes of warm water are frequently required, the mini electronic instantaneous water heater is the perfect choice.
The DEM delivers water at the electronically controlled set temperature without having to overcome long supply lines with resulting line losses. There are also none of the common water and energy losses resulting from manual temperature adjustment. Consequently, the DEM electronic is ideally suited to washbasins, where a constant outlet temperature is preferred. The appliance can be mounted undersink or oversink; connection to the 230 V mains is also easily accomplished.
Included: 1 x Stiebel Eltron DEM Adapter and 1 x Stiebel Eltron DEM Washers 10 x 2 x 1.
Why choose the DEM 4 unvented mini instantaneous water heater?
- Electronically controlled mini instantaneous water heater with 4.4 kW output
- Accurate temperature delivery up to the maximum output
- For supplying a single hand washbasin with maximum efficiency
- Temperature limit adjustable between 30 °C and 50 °C approx.
- No standby or distribution losses
- Suitable for oversink and undersink installation with a single appliance
- Can be used with commercially available taps
Customers who bought this also bought
|Dimensions||190 x 143 x 82 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Water Heaters|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Rated output||4.4 kW|
|Temperature Adjustment||30-50 °C|
|Water connection||G 3/8 A "|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision