Single Room - Joist Kit - High Output - Kit Covers 10m²
Our water underfloor heating systems are suitable for both homeowners and tradesmen wishing to install a premium quality water underfloor heating kit.
The water underfloor heating single room kits are ideal for combining one area of water underfloor heating (e.g.living room) with a standard radiator system.
- Each kit is designed to cover an area in square meters when the pipe is spaced at 250mm apart- this spacing provides an output of 115W per square meter.
- Water underfloor heating kits feature water temperature control
- The aluminium layer within the pipe acts as an oxygen barrier, preventing the oxygen diffusion through the polymer matrix, which stops corrosion of the metal components in the system
- European standard Pex-Al-HDPE pipe
- A higher output will require a high output kit
Grundfos temperature unit
A rated UPS 2 Grundfos single circuit constant supply temperature unit.
Grundfos mixing unit
A rated UPS 2 Grundfos manifold pump/mixing valve unit
2, 3 or 4 port manifold
Stainless steel manifold with adjustable flow meter. Factory assembled on fixing bracket.
Choose a manual, digital, programmable, wireless or touchscreen thermostat.
ProWarm European standard Pex-Al-HDPE pipe
16mm (outside) diameter Pex-Al-HDPE pipe
|Underfloor heating type||Water underfloor heating|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision