ProWarm 140w/m2 Underwood Heating Foil Mat 4.0m2
Please Note : The ProWarm Underfloor Heating Foil Products must be used with ProWarm XPS Insulation Boards.
ProWarm Under Wood system is an ultra thin electric radiant floor heating system primarily for use under laminate, engineered wood, glued hardwood and other floating floors. Advantage of using this system is the ease of installation and uniform heating of your laminate flooring. The special materials used makes it free from problems of ‘Hot-Spots’ or localized heating.
This system is made with Fluoropolymer insulated heating cables. These are sandwiched between two layers of specially reinforced aluminium foil. The uniform spacing of the heating elements, further backed by the aluminium foil, ensures even heat distribution. The heating element is connected to a power-supply cable, which exits the laminate mat from one corner. The power lead is a flat thin two core flexible cord, consisting of two insulated conductors with a metal sheath and an outer sheath. This type of underfloor heating is available in a heat outputs of 140 W/m². It is available in predetermined lengths with cold tail – prefabricated & tested in a carefully controlled factory environment.
The hot and cold lead junctions are uniquely designed to make them 100% foolproof.
- Meets all test requirements of IEC 60335.
- SEMKO certified
- Under floor heating provides heat where required, resulting in optimal heat utilization and minimal losses.
- Can be laid on any area, or any floor layout.
- Close and uniform spacing of heating cables, associated with thermostat controls to select temperature requirements, provides higher comfort.
- ProWarm underfloor heating systems are designed to be easy to install, with clear instruction manuals professional technical support and amazing back up.
- A wide range of heat loads and sizes ensure suitability to all kinds of floorings.
|Mat Length||8 m|
|Mat Width||0.5 m|
|Product Type||Foil Mat|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...