ProWarm 140w/m2 Underwood Heating Foil Kit 11.0m2
Quick Find: 9264
Part Code: WOOD11MKIT
|Range||ProWarm Underwood Kit|
Please Note : The ProWarm Underfloor Heating Foil Products must be used with ProWarm XPS Insulation Boards.
ProWarm Under Wood system is an ultra thin electric radiant floor heating system primarily for use under laminate, engineered wood, glued hardwood and other floating floors. Advantage of using this system is the ease of installation and uniform heating of your laminate flooring. The special materials used makes it free from problems of ‘Hot-Spots’ or localized heating.
This system is made with Fluoropolymer insulated heating cables. These are sandwiched between two layers of specially reinforced aluminium foil. The uniform spacing of the heating elements, further backed by the aluminium foil, ensures even heat distribution. The heating element is connected to a power-supply cable, which exits the laminate mat from one corner. The power lead is a flat thin two core flexible cord, consisting of two insulated conductors with a metal sheath and an outer sheath. This type of underfloor heating is available in a heat outputs of 140 W/m². It is available in predetermined lengths with cold tail – prefabricated & tested in a carefully controlled factory environment.
The Hot and Cold lead junctions are uniquely designed to make them 100% foolproof.
- Meets all test requirements of IEC 60335.
- SEMKO certified
- Under floor heating provides heat where required, resulting in optimal heat utilization and minimal losses.
- Can be laid on any area, or any floor layout.
- Close and uniform spacing of heating cables, associated with thermostat controls to select temperature requirements, provides higher comfort.
- ProWarm underfloor heating systems are designed to be easy to install, with clear instruction manuals professional technical support and amazing back up.
- A wide range of heat loads and sizes ensure suitability to all kinds of floorings.
|Mat Length||22 m|
|Mat Width||0.5 m|
|Product Type||Foil Mat Kit|
SmartMats superior product design ensures a speedy installation with an even heat across the complete floor surface, whilst allowing unlimited adjustment of the heating element to suit irregular fo...
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...
It is vital that you complete your testing and commissioning in order to validate the warranty of your underfloor heating. The warranty for many reputable underfloor heating products is usually ...
Frequently asked questions
Most free standing furniture is fine to use with heating mats, although its use under fixed items, like fitted wardrobes or units, is not recommended. To avoid any localised hot spots, we do not re...
A maximum thickness of 18mm is recommended to maximise the benefits from the underwood heating solution.
Look for similar items by category
- CategoriesElectric Underfloor HeatingFoil KitsProWarm Underwood Heating Foil Kits
- CategoriesElectric Underfloor Heating KitsFoil KitsProWarm Underwood Heating Foil Kits
- BrandsProWarmFoil Kits