ProWarm LoFlo Warm-Panel 800 x 600 x 18mm
ProWarm LoFlo Warm-Panels utilise an 18mm high density dry screed board, which acts as a heat conducting surface to transfer the heat from the pipes to the heated floor above. With its low build up height and ease of installation, Warm-Panel is ideal for most underfloor heating scenarios and is suitable for all floor coverings.
PLEASE NOTE: The 18mm system is designed for use with 12mm pipework.
- Provides ready-made pipe spacing’s
- Can be used on top of all level floor constructions ’RETROFIT’ and ‘NEW CONSTRUCTION’
- Good for large regular shaped areas
- Quick installation & direct laying of tiles
- Low profile 18mm
- Outputs up to 104.4 w/m2*
- (WxLxD) 800mm x 600mm x 18mm
- Independently tested by BSRIA
|Dimensions||600 x 18 mm|
|Pipe Centres||150 mm|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...