8 Port Manifold C/W Flow Meter
ProWarm stainless steel manifolds for use on underfloor heating systems.
Consisting of two manifold bars, one for the flow and one for the return.
- Manual valve for each port
- Adjustable flow meter allows easy balancing
- Manifold pre-assembled on fixing brackets
- Triple seal on pipe connections to eliminate leakage
|Dimensions||840 x 300 mm|
One of the most detrimental and overlooked factors of home heat loss, insulating the floor effectively is a necessity for household comfort. The EnergySavingTrust estimates that good floor insulation will save about £60 a year on energy costs. ...
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system is best for your project What is Wet/Water...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision