Prowarm Board 1200 x 1200 x 25mm C/W 150mm Pipe Centres
ProWarm Solid floor panels are ideal for installations where a water underfloor heating system is required with a tiled finish floor covering.
Suitable for domestic as well as commercial applications.
- These Super insulated Extruded polystyrene panels are ideal for using directly under tiled floor coverings
- Panels must be installed onto existing suitable subfloors ie: solid concrete/screeded floors or suitable 18mm structually sound wooden subfloors such 18mm exterior plywood (please see TTA guidlines for suitable subfloors).
- These panels must be installed in accordance with our strict installation instructions.
- Please see installation tab, fitting packs for wooden floors include screws and washers.
- ProWarm extruded polystyrene panels are pre-routed in different patterns making pipe installation easy.
- ProWarm 16mm European Standard Pex-Al-HDPE pipe sits flush inside the ProWarm insulation panels ready to receive a layer of Ultra 2 part levelling compound.
Tiling must be carried out in accordance with manufacturers guidelines.
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...