Prowarm Board 1200 x 1200 x 18mm C/W 150mm Pipe Centres
ProWarm Solid floor panels are ideal for installations where a wet underfloor heating system is required with a tiled finish floor.
- 18mm Solid floor Low profile system is suitable for both domestic and commercial applications.
- Super insulated extruded polystyrene panels are ideal for using directly under tiled floor coverings.
- These are not inferior EPS insulation boards, they are high density XPS panels.
- Panels must be installed onto existing suitable sub-floors ie: solid concrete / screeded floors or suitable 18mm structurally sound wooden sub-floors such 18mm exterior plywood (please see TTA guidelines for suitable sub-floors).
- These panels must be installed in accordance with our strict installation instructions.
- Please see installation tab, fitting packs for wooden floors include screws and washers.
- ProWarm extruded polystyrene panels are pre-routed in different patterns making pipe installation easy.
- ProWarm 12mm European Standard Pex-Al-HDPE pipe sits flush inside the ProWarm Low Profile insulation panels spaced at 150mm centers, ready to receive a layer of Ultra 2 part levelling compound.
Tiling must be carried out in accordance with manufacturers guidelines.
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...