ProWarm 18mm Low Profile Floating Floor Panels
ProWarm™ low profile 18mm floating floor panels (1200mm x 600mm x 18mm) are ideal for installations where a finished floor is required within a minimum time scale.
- No wet trades are needed, making it a very fast system to install and means no waiting time for screed to dry.
- Suitable for domestic as well as commercial applications.
- Panels can be installed onto existing suitable subfloors ie: solid concrete/screeded floors or suitable 18mm structually sound wooden sub-floors such as chipboard, plywood or floorboards.
- Expanded polystyrene panels are pre-routed in different patterns and are covered with a high tech aluminium foil. The foil distributes the heat evenly across the entire floor surface, the warm up time is drastically reduced compared to traditional wet screed systems, ProWarm™ European Standard Pex-Al-HDPE pipe sits flush inside the ProWarm™ insulation panels ready for your suitable wooden floor covering on top.
- Suitable floor coverings include engineered wooden floors, T+G floorboards, or 18mm chipboard (to recieve suitable low tog carpets) please check with flooring manufacturer that the floor covering is suitable to use with this system.
Please use our solid floor panels if you intend to use tiles as your floor covering.
|Aluminium Foil Thickness||45 microns|
|Compressive Strength (KPa)||70|
|Dimensions||1200 x 600 x 18 mm|
|Fire Classification||Euroclass F|
|Material||Expanded Polystyrene Grade EPS150 (BS EN 13163)|
|Thermal Conductivity (K)||0.035W/mK|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...