16mm European Standard Pex-Al-HDPE Pipe 100m
High quality multi-layered barrier pipe
- 100% oxygen impermeable
- 50 year warranty
- Working pressure & temperature 10bar, 95°C
- Two bonding layers
- ProWarm European Standard Pex-Al-HDPE pipe is the most innovative, multifunctional and most reliable pipe on the international market.
- Using the highest quality 12mm (outside) diameter ProWarm European Standard Pex-Al-HDPE pipe.
- The triple layered pipe creates an oxygen barrier which is 100% tight and its diameter calculated to allow for maximum performance and flexibility.
- The middle aluminium layer diffuses the heat more efficiently and offers excellent conductivity, which is necessary for low-temperature systems - this allows the requirement of less pipe work to other systems.
|Dimensions||16 x 100 mm|
|Internal roughness||0.007 mm|
|Material||Crosslinked polyethylene PE-Xb internal layer, internal bonding layer, intermediate aluminium layer, external bonding layer, high density polyethylene HDPE external layer.|
|Max. pressure||+10 bar|
|Minimum operating temperature||-60°C|
|Oxygen permeability||0 mg/l|
|Thermal Conductivity to BS 874 (W/Mk)||0.42 - 0.52 W/m·K|
|UV resistance||Yes, if protected with UV-resistant paint|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision