ProWarm 100w Loose Cable 8.20m2
Quick Find: 10430
Part Code: 100LOOSECABLEONLY6.3
|Range||ProWarm 100W Loose Cable|
ProWarm Electric Under floor Heating cable kits provide a reliable and effective under floor heating system that can work with tiles and many other floor coverings (installation methods differ, please call us for advice).
Our under floor heating loose cable systems are the ideal solution for those complicated floor areas where a mat is not suitable, our systems are all rated at 10w per linear meter, this means the closer you space the cable the higher the output.
Please choose an electric under floor heating cable kit that will cover 90% of your floor area. It is best to order slightly less than you need than have too much as the cables CAN NOT be cut or shortened.
ProWarm Underfloor heating cable is a series type heating cable of with a twin conductor with cold lead of 3.0M on one side. The cable has resistance heating wire provided with a primary insulation of fluoropolymer then covered with metal shielding and final outer sheath. The final outer diameter of twin conductor cable is 3mm.
The Hot and Cold lead junctions are uniquely designed to make them 100% foolproof.
- Meets all test requirements of IEC 60335.
- CE certified by SGS
- Under floor heating provides heat where required, resulting in optimal heat utilization and minimal losses.
- Can be laid on any area, or any floor layout.
- Close and uniform spacing of heating cables, associated with thermostat controls to select temperature requirements, provides higher comfort.
- ProWarm underfloor heating systems are designed to be easy to install, with clear instruction manuals professional technical support and amazing back up.
- A wide range of heat loads and sizes ensure suitability to all kinds of floorings.
|Cable Length||8.2 m|
|Product Type||Loose Lay Cable|
SmartMats superior product design ensures a speedy installation with an even heat across the complete floor surface, whilst allowing unlimited adjustment of the heating element to suit irregular fo...
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...
It is vital that you complete your testing and commissioning in order to validate the warranty of your underfloor heating. The warranty for many reputable underfloor heating products is usually ...
Look for similar items by category
- BrandsProWarmLoose Lay CablesProWarm 100W Loose Cables Underfloor Heating Cables
- CategoriesElectric Underfloor HeatingLoose Lay CablesProWarm Loose Lay CablesProWarm 100W Loose Cables Underfloor Heating Cables