ProWarm 100w Loose Cable 29.00m2
ProWarm Electric Under floor Heating cable kits provide a reliable and effective under floor heating system that can work with tiles and many other floor coverings (installation methods differ, please call us for advice).
Our under floor heating loose cable systems are the ideal solution for those complicated floor areas where a mat is not suitable, our systems are all rated at 10w per linear meter, this means the closer you space the cable the higher the output.
Please choose an electric under floor heating cable kit that will cover 90% of your floor area. It is best to order slightly less than you need than have too much as the cables CAN NOT be cut or shortened.
ProWarm Underfloor heating cable is a series type heating cable of with a twin conductor with cold lead of 3.0M on one side. The cable has resistance heating wire provided with a primary insulation of fluoropolymer then covered with metal shielding and final outer sheath. The final outer diameter of twin conductor cable is 3mm.
The Hot and Cold lead junctions are uniquely designed to make them 100% foolproof.
- Meets all test requirements of IEC 60335.
- CE certified by SGS
- Under floor heating provides heat where required, resulting in optimal heat utilization and minimal losses.
- Can be laid on any area, or any floor layout.
- Close and uniform spacing of heating cables, associated with thermostat controls to select temperature requirements, provides higher comfort.
- ProWarm underfloor heating systems are designed to be easy to install, with clear instruction manuals professional technical support and amazing back up.
- A wide range of heat loads and sizes ensure suitability to all kinds of floorings.
|Cable length||29 m|
|Model||ProWarm 100w 29.0m²|
|Product Type||Loose Lay Cable|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...