ProWarm 200W - Electric Underfloor Heating Mats for High Output Areas
ProWarm high output is designed for installation in floor constructions of concrete or with tiles and where the heating element is installed close to the floor surface.
Why choose a ProWarm high output electric underfloor heating sticky mat?
- 3mm mat thickness – the advantage of an ultra-thin cable is mats can be directly tiled over if needed
- Pressure sensitive adhesive mat
- ProWarm does not have contain any PVC coating
- Lifetime and CableSafe guarantee
The high output mat with 200 Watts per m² which makes ProWarms high output heating sticky mat a decisive winner, when it is speedy heating that counts. Excellent when there is great demand for rapid response time and high output. High output per m² resulting in instant warmth gives the ProWarm high output a number of possible uses:
- When renovating areas such as conservatories and cellars, which loose a large amount of heat.
- In small bathrooms with a relatively small floor area compared to the size of the room.
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...