Stiebel Eltron SHZ 50 S 232784 - 50L Unvented, Wall-mounted Water Heater
Wall mounted DHW cylinder for supplying DHW.
- Sealed unvented (pressure-tested) for supplying several draw-off points.
- Manual rapid heat-up mode also possible.
- Internal steel cylinder with special enamel coating, T&P valve and anti-corrosion rod; thermal insulation for low heat losses.
- Flanged immersion heater, dual/single circuit operation.
- The water content is maintained at the selected temperature by the controller (subject to connection).
- In manual rapid heat-up operation, the water content is heated only once, requiring the heat-up process to be started manually.
- Infinitely variable temperature adjustment between approx. 35 °C and 70 °C.
- Automatic frost protection in single circuit operation. Indicator for manual rapid heat-up operation and rapid heat-up (single press of a pushbutton), replaceable flanged copper immersion heater with drain connector.
- Installation with the following: Safety assembly, funnel and expansion vessel with wall mounting bracket. IP24 D (splash proof).
|Load||2- 4 KW|
|Rated Voltage||230 V|
|Standby power consumption||0.54 kwh/24hr|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision