ProWarm ProPanel End Support Return 300 x 320 x 15mm
The ProPanel Panel End Support is a multifunctional pipe return, pipe clip and floor support which has multiple snapping points to be able to decrease its size and maximize the heat emitter area.
The ProPanel Panel End Support is a revolutionary, multifunctional underfloor heating pipe and floor support system. The End Support with its multiple snapping points enables a more flexible approach to underfloor heating installation, giving the installer the benefit of installing larger floor areas.
With the integral pipe securing system, it allows a trouble free quick installation of the pipe work, ensuring the underfloor pipe work remains fixed in position. The word support has a multiple meaning; the product offers a support to the floor covering above around the perimeter of the room, without the requirement of a biscuit screed; it supports the pipe work once pressed into place.
- Self-Retaining pipe locking system
- Multiple flow and return channels, enabling the installation of larger areas
- Non continuous return allows flexible entry points to the board
- Interlocking panels enabling a secure base.
- Multiple snapping points offering a flexible pipe routing system between rooms.
- Dimensions – 320mm x 300mm
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...