Manifold Kit - 2 Port
ProWarm manifolds are made in Belgium by ProWarm; the market leaders in European Standard Pex-Al-HDPE pipe, manifolds and water underfloor heating systems.
Manifold 2 port kit features:
- Supplied with actuator valve for each port
- Adjustable flow meter allows easy balancing
- Manifold pre-assembled on fixing brackets
- Triple seal on pipe connections to eliminate leakage
- Complete with a 10 year guarantee
- 4 16mm Eurocone connectors
- 2 Honeywell small linear thermoelectric actuator with indicator MT4-230-NC
- 1 Manifold ball valve pair
- 1 Manifold fill/drain valve pair
- 1 2 port manifold c/w flow meter
The fitting accessories supplied with this manifold are 16mm, if you are using 12mm pipe you will need to use 12mm eurocones.
One of the most detrimental and overlooked factors of home heat loss, insulating the floor effectively is a necessity for household comfort. The EnergySavingTrust estimates that good floor insulation will save about £60 a year on energy costs. ...
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system is best for your project What is Wet/Water...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision