John Guest 15mm x 100M Coil White PB Pipe
The new JG Speedfit Layflat Polybutylene barrier pipe has even greater flexibility making the system very easy to handle and worry-free.
The pipe is ideal for long runs where a softer pipe material is an advantage so cabling through joists becomes a simple task.
Easier to handle
When removed from the coil, the pipe keeps straight and ‘lays flat’ meaning there are no issues with the pipe retaining its memory and trying to coil back into place.
The pipe is made of 5 layers, the centre of which is a coloured oxygen barrier which prevents the ingress of air into the system, reducing the effect of corrosion on metal components.
- Lays flat, stays flat, and ultra flexible
- Low thermal conductivity, when carrying hot water, Speedfit pipe is cooler and safer to touch
- Easy to handle and ideal for cabling through joists
- Suitable for central heating systems
- Polybutylene material for extra flexibility
- Lightweight and flexible
- Lead-free and non-toxic
- Manufactured and kitemarked to British Standard BS7291: Parts 2 and Class S
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...