Heatmiser UH8-RF Wiring Centre V1
The Heatmiser UH8-RF is designed to be used in conjunction with Heatmiser compatible wireless thermostats.
The UH8-RF provides central switching and is therefore ideally situated next to the underfloor heating manifold. 8 zones can be controlled as well as providing an output for a hot water cylinder. On demand from any zone, a 230v output is provided to switch the relevant zone actuators, underfloor heating pump and valve. A volt free connection is supplied for the boiler making it compatible with almost all types of boilers. Up to 6 actuators can be connected to each zone. An external aerial is available for use when the UH8-RF is being mounted in a metal cupboard or when the wireless signal is restricted.
A software option is the thermostat allows you to configure which zones are underfloor heating and which zones are radiators. Radiator zones will not enable the underfloor heating pump and valve when there is a call for heat.
In addition, the UH8-RF offers DIN Rail Mounting and the enclosure has been designed so that you no longer need to drill cut outs for cable entry.
- Central wiring for up to 8 zones
- Output for underfloor heating valve and pump activated when any thermostat calls for heat
- Wireless Fail Safe Function
- Works with our slimline thermostats
- Output for multiple radiator zones
- Output for domestic hot water
- Low voltage wiring to thermostats
- Wired & Wireless Boiler Connection
- Wireless Boiler Link (Via Heatmiser RF Switch)
- Up to 99 UH8-RF Address Channels for increased Capacity
- Pump & Boiler Delay Feature
|Dimensions||290 x 220 x 70 mm|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...