Heatmiser UH8-N 8 Zone 12V Wiring Centre
The Heatmiser UH8-N is a central wiring switch box designed to be used with 12V thermostats.
Eight zones can be controlled as well as providing an output for a hot water cylinder. On demand from any zone, a 230 12V output is provided to switch the relevant zone actuators, underfloor heating pump and valve. A volt free connection is supplied for boiler making it compatible with almost all boilers. Up to 6 actuators can be connected to each zone. An option is provided to turn the zone 8 into a radiator zone. In this mode the underfloor heating pump, valve and boiler are not enabled when there is a call for heat from zone 8.
- Central wiring to up to 8 zone actuators
- Output for under-floor heating valve and pump activated when any thermostat calls for heat
- Works with our low voltage thermostats.
- Output for a single radiator zone
- Output for domestic hot water
- Low voltage wiring to thermostats.
- Network connection to Heatmiser touchpad
- Actuator outputs: 240V
- DIN rail mounting
|Dimensions||384 x 148 x 60 mm|
|Product Type||Wiring Centre|
|Supply Voltage||230v AC 50Hz 1 Phase|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision