Heatmiser Touch Thermostat v2
The Heatmiser touch is a modern touchscreen thermostat, compatible with most heating systems.
Single or multiple wireless air sensors can be paired to the Heatmiser touch thermostat. When multiple sensors are used, the average temperature is calculated and is perfect for larger open plan properties.
- Wireless air sensor function
- Wireless window/door switch function
- Large display
- Non programmable, 5/2 day, 7 day or 24-hour programming
- Heating or timer mode
- Energy saving optimum start
- 4 or 6 comfort levels per day
- Temperature hold facility
- Holiday facility
- Automatic white back-lit display (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Frost protection
- Floor sensing option (probe not included)
- 230v AC
- 3A switching
- Modbus connectivity
- A maximum of 16 wireless air sensor and window/door switches can be paired to a single Touch V2 thermostat.
Customers who bought this also bought
|Dimensions||107 x 86 x 15 mm|
|Max. switching current||3A|
Ratings based on data collected by third party reviewing platform.
25 January 2022 06:09
Very impressed with this thermostat
Customer service experience
Great prices and very efficient service. I will definitely order from them again
Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
One of the most detrimental and overlooked factors of home heat loss, insulating the floor effectively is a necessity for household comfort. The EnergySavingTrust estimates that good floor insulation will save about £60 a year on energy costs. ...
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system is best for your project What is Wet/Water...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision