Heatmiser Touch-E Thermostat White V2
The Heatmiser Touch-e v2 is a touchscreen electric floor heating model, capable of switching up to 16A and the touchscreen interface makes interacting with the heating system easy.
The Touch-e V2 is compatible with the wireless air sensor and window switch, offering a more flexible energy efficient control solution. It is also offers Modbus connectivity, allowing the Touch v2 to be used in a BMS.
- Built in Air Sensor
- Remote Sensor
- Floor Sensing Only
- Built in Air and Floor Limiting Sensor
- Remote Air and Floor Limiting Sensor
The holiday function reduces the set temperature in your home for a programmable number of days. At the end of the holiday, the thermostat returns to the programmed temperature ensuring your home is warm on your return.
The hold function allows you to hold a temperature for a number of hours. An ideal use of this function is for parties or when you are going out.
- Blue back-lit touchscreen
- Supplied with a 3 Meter remote floor probe
- Heating: Weekday/Weekend or 7 Day programming (Selectable in Software)
- Holiday function
- Hold function
- Automatic blue back-light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush mounting
- °C / °F Selectable
- Key locking facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting.
- Easily increase or decrease the required temperature
|Dimensions||107 x 86 x 15 mm|
|Max. switching current||16A / 3680W|
|Sensing Unit||10K NTC|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...