Heatmiser neoStat-e Electric Thermostat (Black) V2
The Heatmiser neoStat-e is an Electric Floor Heating Thermostat, offering you a smarter way to control your electric floor heating. When paired to a neoHub, (sold separately) you can control your electric floor heating from anywhere!
The neoStat-e is supplied with a 3 meter remote floor sensor and is capable of switching up to 16A and communicates to the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, to create a fully controllable network system of your home heating.
The neoStat-e can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer - so if you want to take control of your towel rails, or lighting - Neo offers you this and more!
- White back light with proximity sensor
- Illuminated soft touch keys with proximity sensor
- Non programmable, 5/2 Day, 7 day and 24 hour programming
- Air, air & floor, floor only sensing modes
- 3 meter remote floor sensor
- Compatible with 10K, 12K, 15K NTC floor probes
- 5 Minute program Intervals
- Self learning optimum start
- 4 comfort levels / times per day (Option for 6 when paired to neo hub)
- Holiday facility
- Flush mounting
- C/F selectable
- Key code facility
- Frost protection
Want app control?
You will need the neoHub available here.
Please note: This thermostat is only Wi-Fi compatible when used with the Heatmiser NeoHub
|Dimensions||85 x 85 x 15 mm|
|Max. switching current||16A / 3680W|
|Sensing Unit||10K NTC|
|Wi-Fi Compatible||Yes (With Neohub)|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...