The Heatmiser neoKit 2 includes 1 neoStat, 1 neoStat-hw and a neoHub, allowing you to take full control of your heating and hot water from anywhere.
Upgrading your system is as easy as swapping your existing thermostat to the new neoStat and plugging the neoHub into your router. Control of your heating system is then possible from your iOs or Android mobile device.
Neo is mesh based, automatically routing the communication data around your home via other neoStats. The neoHubs communicates with the Heatmiser Cloud server which means no technical computer knowledge or fixed IP address are required.
- Flexible programming
- Your neoStat can be setup to work in 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour mode. 5/2 is ideal for those with different weekday/weekend schedules. 7 day is great for those with different schedules each day and 24 hour mode offers the same settings for every day - so perfect for those at home most days.
- Comfortable Temperature
- 4 comfort levels per day, so you can for example have your home warm when you wake, a littel lower whilst you are out at work, warmer in the evening whilst you relax and reduced further throughout the night whilst you sleep.
- Hot Water Control
- With neoKit 2, you can program the hot water times and also boost the hot water - ideal when you need hot water outside the programmed times.
- Easy Away
- Turning your heating off shouldn't be difficult - if it is, you are less likely to do it. The easy Away feature in Neo allows you to switch your home heating off from anywhere. Even in Away mode, we have your home covered providing frost protection in your home.
- Convenient Profiles
- Re-programming your comfort levels as and when your schedule changes is a thing of the past. A profile is a set of comfort levels that you can activate at any time from the app.
- Always Updated
- Your neoHub will automatically download future enhancements and bug fixes, automatically updating all of your neoStats.
- Clock Sync
- Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based on your location.
- Published API
- The published API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub. Cloud server integration available for Heatmiser approved developers and is subject to a fair usage policy.
- The neoStat is mains powered, so at least 3 wires excluding the earth are required at your thermostat position. Swapping your existing thermostat to the neoStat.
- The neoStat-hw is mains powered and offers a changeover contact, so makes it compatible with standard and mid position valve systems.
- The neoHub requires a DHCP compatible broadband router.
- Smartphone App
- You will need an iOS or Android compatible mobile device.
We take time and care to research relevant product information and report on current news for our product range that we believe you may find useful. Click on an article to read more.
Which underfloor heating system should you choose?
If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...