Heatmiser neoKit 1 - Black (Gen 2)
The Heatmiser neoKit 1 includes the NeoStat V2 wet underfloor heating thermostat and neoHub Gen 2 WiFi gateway. This works with Apple HomeKit & Google Home allowing you to control your heating from anywhere.
- A Combi boiler system.
- A Starter multi zone system, just add more neoStat
- Compatible with 10K, 12K, 15K NTC floor probes
- Smart Home compatible - Works with HomeKit, Google Home, IFTTT and Alexa
- Geo-location facility You decide what happens when you leave and return home (Configure on a room level)
- Flexible programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in non programmable, weekday/weekend, 7 day or 24 hour programming mode
- Smart profiles - Create a heating program and assign to one or more rooms. All rooms are updated automatically when any changes are made
- Away mode - Turns your heating and hot water off
- Clock sync - Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats
- Lock - Lock each of your neoStat with a PIN
- Hold mode - Hold a temperature in one or more rooms for a number of hours
- Always updated - Your system will receive new features and security updates automatically
- Power adaptors Included - UK/Euro/Australian adaptor
- 'Meets Boiler Plus' The new energy saving standard
- Open API - The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub.
- neoStat v2: The neoStat is mains powered, so at least 3 wires excluding the earth are required at your thermostat position. Swapping your existing thermostat to the neoStat
- neoHub: The neoHub requires a DHCP compatible broadband router.
- SmartPhone App: at least iOS 13+ iPhone/iPad | Android 8+ device
ErP Class & ratings:
- Individual product I (1%)
- Multi room control with individual boiler interlock Class VIII (5%)
|Max. switching current||3A|
|Product type||Thermostat Kit|
|Sensing unit||10K NTC|
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision