Grundfos Manifold Pump & Mixing Valve Unit
Provides temperature controlled mixed water to a multi-zone manifold connected underfloor heating system with a heat output up to 14kW. Designed to be lightweight and compact in order to connect directly onto a standard manifold without the need for extra brackets or support.
The kit consists of a market leading mixing valve, circulating pump, return elbow, manifold adaptor and all necessary seals.
- Bolt on unit provides simple installation process
- Provides controlled mixed temperature water to underfloor heating systems (maximum heat output 14kw)
- Adjustable temperature between 3°C and 65°C
- Controls flow temperatures between +/- 2°C unaffected by boiler flow and return temps
Customers who bought this also bought
|Connection size||Mixing valve inlets 3/4|
|Temperature range||+/-2°C stability|
|Temperature setting||25°C - 60°C|
One of the most detrimental and overlooked factors of home heat loss, insulating the floor effectively is a necessity for household comfort. The EnergySavingTrust estimates that good floor insulation will save about £60 a year on energy costs. ...
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system is best for your project What is Wet/Water...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision