Fermacell Jointing Glue 310ml
Overlay Panel Jointing Glue is applied as a flat bead to the middle of the board's edge using the nozzle supplied with the cartridge.
The special nozzle dispenses just the correct amount of adhesive for a board thickness of 10 and 12.5 mm. The nozzle will need to be cut to the appropriate length for boards with a thickness of 15 and 18mm (this increases the amount of adhesive applied). The second board is then butted tightly against the first one and fixed into position.
At a room temperature of 15 to 25 degrees the adhesive will be fully cured after 18 to 36 hours.
- Low in harmful substances and emissions – free of plasticizers and silicone, tested by eco-Institut Cologne
- Easy to process – bonds and joints at the same time, easy to apply on walls ceilings.
- Special applicator nozzle – for the correct quantity of adhesive, right to the middle of the joint.
- High joint strength – no cracks in the joints when applied correctly, full panel strength even for un-supported horizontal joints.
|Storage||12 months, cool and protected from frost*|
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision