Harmoni SmartFlex 10W - Loose Lay Cables for Tiled Floors
The Harmoni Flex loose lay heating cable provides a flexible and easy underfloor heating cable solution for any floor size or shape. Sometimes referred to as underfloor heating wire, Harmoni Flex is ideal for use for under tile heating such as ceramic, porcelain, and limestone tiles. Its thin heating element keeps floor depth to a minimum which is great for areas such as kitchens, dining rooms, large bathrooms, and other areas with tiled floors. A flexible solution for most new build applications, especially larger areas such as conservatories and sunrooms where heat retention is important.
The Harmoni Flex is a loose-laid cable which can be installed beneath most ceramic, porcelain/slate and natural stone tiles. When using laminate, engineered timber or vinyl floors a self-levelling compound should be used.
Why use Harmoni Flex?
Our Harmoni Flex 10W features:
- An ultra thin heating cable
- Suitable for most underfloor heating tiles
- 100% aluminium screen & bi-conductor
- Cable thickness - 4 mm
- Wattage - 10W/m
- Cold tail connection lead - 4 m
- Energy Efficient
- Easy to install
- Twin conductor heating cable
- Suitable for most floor surfaces
- Can be installed within the thickness of tile adhesive
We offer a premium electric underfloor heating range that offers unbeatable value. At Element Shop we provide:
- The best quality product at the lowest price
- A lifetime warranty on all products. This includes an installation replacement warranty
- Noteworthy customer service
- Free next working day delivery
- A free detailed quotation
- Independent S Mark & Fimko safety approved products
- A free design service
All Harmoni mats include guarantees against manufacturer defects. This covers the lifetime of the initial floor covering. As well the required CE marking, all our mats, foils and cables are independently Intertek S Mark and SGS Fimko FI mark approved. These marks are visual proof that our products are manufactured to the highest standards in safety and added assurance that there is no risk of a product safety failure.
This gives you a guarantee if you damage your Harmoni mat. It's in effect up until before the finished floor surface has been installed. Damage can occur when installing underfloor heating. If damage occurs, we'll replace it with an equivalent product free of charge.
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision