DEVIreg Touch Programmable Thermostat (Pure White)
The DEVIreg Touch is a great replacement for the popular and phased out DEVIreg 550, it will work with your existing floor probe. Also being touchscreen it is an excellent upgrade to your DEVI thermostat.
The DEVIreg touch incorporates the latest technology ensuring total control from the initial setup. It is a perfect replacement for faulty or outdated underfloor heating controllers as the unit is compatible with most other manufacturer's floor sensing thermostat probes. This stylish cutting edge thermostat uses pulse width modulation with optimum start and optimum end programming as well as open window detection to guarantee extremely high temperature control accuracy, ensuring the DEVIreg touch is one of the most efficient underfloor heating controls available.
- A touchscreen display with backlight
- An easy-to-follow menu-driven operation
- Energy-saving schedule: A standard or customised timer program including fully flexible day and time pattern that lets you preset the temperature to energy-saving levels, e.g. while you are at work or asleep - and with optimum heating start/stop to reach the desired temperature at the right time
- Open-window detection that prevents excessive heating at sudden drop of temperature
- Holiday setting: Suspension of normal program schedule for specified periods of time
- Consumption meter
- Quick-access button to features such as frost protection and away function.
(Floor sensor included)
|Ambient Temperature||0° to +30°C|
|Dimensions||85 x 85 mm|
|Sensing Unit||NTC 15kOhm at 25°C|
|Standby power consumption||< 1W|
|Thermostat Type||Touchscreen Thermostats|
Ratings based on data collected by third party reviewing platform.
Jack Madden, Dublin
8 February 2020 07:52
Product was easy to use once installed by electrician. Instructions are well laid out
22 December 2019 18:40
I still find it offers SO many options that following the 'small print' when programming it is a complex issue for a non-professional. I often felt the need to 'do a Basil Fawlty', go outside to fetch a branch and then beat the unit to within an inch of its life in pure frustration!.....
16 November 2019 12:58
Good price and my thermostat arrived the next day. Would have no hesitation in using them again.
13 November 2019 10:51
so much easier to control than the old one
10 November 2019 09:19
Good upgraded product and easy installation and set up guide
Jeff Walker, Harpenden
28 September 2019 18:27
explained the devi model was obsolete and had been replaced
12 August 2019 07:53
Replaced old broken thermostat. It works - and is easy to programme and adjust.
Adrian Parsons, Reading
10 August 2019 08:18
Good advice, sent immediately
30 July 2019 13:18
Easy to install and operate.
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...