Danfoss FH-WC 230V 8 Zone Control Box Wiring Centre
The FH-WC can control up to 8 zones on an underfloor heating system. Each zone can be operated independently to run the underfloor heating pump and fire your boiler.
How it works - For use in hydronic floor heating systems supplied from a manifold and for connecting thermal actuators to the room thermostats. Providing two potential-free relays for controlling a circulation pump and a boiler. The relays are activated when one or more thermostats require heat.
- 8 zones
- FH-WC is connected to 230 VAC/50 Hz
- Output – 230v
- Time channels for night set back – TS710
- Boiler interlock – Volt free
- Pump interlock – Volt free
- Mounting is made easy due to the symbols printed on the screw terminals
|Cable length||2 m|
|Power connection||230 V|
Which underfloor heating system should you choose? If you are undecided which system to install for you, we have some helpful pros and cons for each system which may help you decide which system...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision