6mm Tile Backer Board
Please note: Colour of polystyrene may vary depending in batch.
ProWarm BACKER-PRO insulation Boards are ideal for two primary purposes; as a superior waterproof surface to fix wall or floor tiles and as a first class heat insulation for underfloor heating systems.
ProWarm BACKER-PRO insulation boards are particularly suited to underfloor and under tile heating applications. Installation below underfloor heating systems on an existing un-insulated concrete or timber sub-floor will greatly reduce heat up time and running costs.
When installing onto concrete sub floor we recommend using our flexible tile adhesive, when installing onto wooden floors we recommend using tile adhesive and/or screws and washers.
- ProWarm BACKER-PRO insulation boards are waterproof and dimensionally stable (unlike plywood)
- Ideal for wetrooms
- Easy to carry, no more shifting huge sheets of plywood around
- Excellent sound insulation: impact sound is greatly reduced
- Cuts with a knife. no need for a jigsaw
- Will accept even the heaviest wall tiles, unlike plasterboard.(correct installation method must be followed)
- Excellent heat insulation with thermal conductivity value of 0.027 W/mK making them ideal for use as a thermal barrier with under floor heating.